Hey guys,,,,
Its saturday 10 AM.an Im supposed to be preparing for Intern interview
@ Hey Math....Dunno wht tempted me to write a blog post....(see I know u tot de same too)...
I have kept myself off for quite a longgggggggg time(4-5 months) from this virtual world...(now thts a polish way of saying .."oh yeah...I was lazy..."..).
Actually...I am not so now...coz I shud be rite now preparing...which am not...rather..am writin
some crap...neways....HeyMath seems to be a pretty cool company...
For students...An am rite now keeping my fingers crossed....
Wish me luck
p.s An hey Did i mention u abt de resolution tht i took jus now...
well here it goes...I am gonna update my blog on a daily basis from now on...
as far de comments....Guys dont give anonymous comments...this goes esp to the bloke
.,...whom I m call s .."Annoyin Anony"..(lol...If u re readin this,,,,)
Adiosss
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i am new here and i hope to see more posts from you.
seems very informal and i like it.
how was the interview btw?
all the best
Post a Comment