hmm...not me...Recently (yesterday)I came across this phrase from one of my seniors...KB
....To start off...I was startled..(yey meeee....) when he told tht I was formin as a perfect IT employee...I was surprised an flattered toooo..(obviously u hear such a thin from a senior u take it to be a sort of praise )..Well it wasn't....(later i found out ot my dismay)
I tried to be modest enough to ask him why so?..an wat it meanssss.??(a perf..It..Emp..)
aahhhhhhhhhhhh....then he pointed out...
KARTHIK: ohhhh u r forming as a perfect IT employee
me: jus kiddin
KARTHIK: congrats :)
me: why so?
KARTHIK: jus kiddin
me: are u a Perfect IT employee urself?
KARTHIK: hmm intitally for some 2 months
me: den....??
KARTHIK: i became technical staff
me: thoda
KARTHIK: he he
me: ok...enlighten...me///wht does a perfect IT employee do...
KARTHIK: gets up by 10 am
me: den?
KARTHIK: reaches office around 11 30
me: hmmm
KARTHIK then have a cup of coofee and chat for 30 min
me: ooooooooo
KARTHIK: then check mails for 30 min and reply if needed else jsut delete...manager mails shouldn't be opened at all
me: ahah
KARTHIK: around 12 30 12 45 go for lunch
me: k den?
KARTHIK chat and eat for some 1 hr then go out for a walk
me: hmmm
KARTHIK sun lite will help u keep fit
me: yaya
KARTHIK then come back to desk and see if any o ur team members r working
me: eggsactly this one is true true !!!!
KARTHIK which one
me: comin bak to see others working
KARTHIK he he see
me: ya ...an am enjoyin beeing one too PERFECT IT EMPLOYEE
KARTHIK exactly enjoy the life
me: thankss
********END OF CONVERSATION*************
An I hail this to be my acheivement....being branded a perfect IT employee(even if i dont fit into a quarter of the requirements stated abovee...)....(ye meee..)within weeks of being an employed ...I went off to perfect myself(thts how it seems..)....Greate....I wish my boss ignores this post....lol
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
PERFECT IT Employeesssssssss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ha ha ha ..my maanam under stake ...but anyway i m "technical staff ;) "
a perfect employee is not one that does everything right. is one that does everything wrong and NEVER gets caught-my definition.
Post a Comment